Five things that make me happy right now:
1. Sisters that are best, best friends with their babies all matchy-matchy:
2. Playing in the creek with friends at the park on a hot summer day:
3. My bed. We go, go, go all day and sleep hard at night. This is for real what it looked like the other day when I got out of it:
4. My afraid-of-storms girlie getting to enjoy a thunder-and-lightning-free downpour and calling me out to come splash with her:
5. Iced Coffee. Iced Coffee. Iced Coffee.
This cold brew method is awesome and has cured me of my Starbucks habit. In a pinch, I use my Keurig and brew a strong cup and add cold milk to cool it quickly, then pour over ice. Perfect for a day when it’s a toasty 104 outside.